Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Celebrity: Celine Dion Returns to Vegas

She’s back at Caesars for a multiyear run that will reportedly earn her $100 million. Last night was the kick-off. Celine belongs in Vegas, at Caesars, in the house they built for her. I want to go, like if I can only afford one show in Vegas, I would go to hers. Even though I am not her biggest fan, some of her songs from the 90's still bring back a lot of memories.

Click here for a good article on how much Vegas needs Celine, and how Celine feels about being needed.

I saw her live at the ACC 2 years ago and it was a great concert, she is cheesy sometimes, but you can't deny her talent, her amazing voice. But you also cant deny how she always looks like she is in awe of everything, like everything is a miracle, everything is just soo precious. Cheese.

But some people straight up sobbing in the aisles when she sings. Why would you deny yourself the opportunity for such entertainment?


No comments:

Post a Comment